Deutsche Cell, Freiberg (Saxony)
The solar cells of Deutsche Cell GmbH -a subsidiary of Solar World AG are produced in one of the world’s most modern production sites. The following orders were assigned to AGO AG Energie + Anlagen:
Construction of the production building DS400, Freiberg/Saxony
Refrigeration supply for ventilation and air conditioning systems, clean rooms and production facilities as well as compressed air generation for the solar cell production.
- Refrigeration output: 2,820 kW
- Re-cooling output: 3,850 kW
- Free cooling for two supply networks: 1,800 kW und 750 kW
- Compressed air supply: 35 m³/min.
- Order volume: € million 1.10
- Design: proprietary design
- Client: Deutsche Cell through MWZ FE, Stuttgart
Extension measures in 2005 and 2006:
- Networks for process cooling water and compressed air are extended as part of the expansion of production capacities of Deutsche Cell on the first finished production level including hook-ups.
- Heat, refrigeration and compressed air supply for the new waste water station DS 401.
- Extension of the second production level: supply of refrigeration, process cooling water and compressed air for the entire production level.
- Hook-up of the process engines for the second production level.
- Construction of a refrigeration network to existing systems of Deutsche Cell to extend capacities for process cooling water supply by 1,800 kW.